Once upon a time Aleja borned

Sunday, February 13, 2011


My early years 
I was born in the Rosario Clinic in Ibague, Tolima. My parents are Maria Leolinde Guayara Herrera and Pablo Clavijo. In my early years I began the school at the age of two. First I studied at the Liceo Maria Jose for a year, then I was for another year at the Liceo Colombia, finally I made two years at the Jardin Infantil Nacional.
After my early studies I started first grade at the Anexa Femenina, there I made 1st. grade and  2nd grade. In 2001 I signed in the Liceo Nacional for the 3rd grade, there I made 4th and 5th grade. 

My high school
I studied my whole high school at the Liceo Nacional, since 2004 until 2007 I studied the usual curriculum; during this years I found out my love for the environment, the politic’s redaction and for English, in 2007 I won an award to the best essay in the high school, I also began my revolutionary phase. In 10th grade and 11th grade I studied the best emphasis of the institution: Discourse Management with emphasis in English.
I spent the most incredible two years ever. I met a lot of kind and cool people, I made many frienships and I had fun. In 10th grade I fell in love with philosophy, since that year I have liked to read about it. In that year I also met an amazing friend named Kathe. In my last year of high school I had a wonderful year, because I made of every day a party and I met my boyfriend. This year was my rebellious year. Yeah!
I graduated from high school in december 2nd 2009, it was a gorgeous ceremony and the most important people for me were there. This same year I made up my mind about my career, but I have to wait six months to signed in.

Actually
I started my B.A in English at the University of Tolima in the second semester of 2010. Now I am in the second semester of my B.A and I am really happy for being here studying what I like. I live with my grandmother and my uncles in a beautiful house, and  I am doing my best effort to be an excellent English teacher.
I am very excited about my future in this career, and I will keep learning about what I like most: English.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment